Monday, July 13, 2009

Just a little prick


You might think that my lady friend would have beat a hasty retreat. I mean, who could blame her? But she didn’t. Despite recurring feelings of rejection, despite an underlying suspicion that I didn’t find her sexually desirable, she stuck with me while I even resorted to seeing a hypnotist who made tapes for me to listen to before going to sleep. Desperate men undertake desperate measure, do they not? Finally, I went to a men’s sexuality clinic in Philadelphia where I was diagnosed with diminished blood flow to one side of my penis and given a prescription for 10mg injections of a drug called Caverject. One injects Caverject into his penis and tah-dah: at the prick of a needle, instant erection with absolutely no sexual stimulus required. Talk about desperate measures!

It had been nearly two years since I had successfully penetrated a woman’s vagina and maintained my erection well and long enough to have intercourse. It was the night before Valentine’s Day when I repaired to the bathroom and administered an injection just the way the good doctor at the clinic had showed me. Hallelujah! I got hard, harder than I had been in years. When you think about it, sexual intercourse is one of the simple and less-than-complicated pleasures in life. That makes it easy to sometimes take it for granted. That particular night, when I walked back into the room, the woman with whom I had since fallen in love saw my erection and smiled. As she opened herself to me and allowed me to penetrate her, it was all I could do to hold back my tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment